By far one of our most requested challenges ever, our PR, Media & Communication challenge is here to help you growing your influence.
PR can help you with the following: increase your traffic, skyrocket your sales, and land that article on the Huffington Post.
With this challenge, you'll learn the strategies to connect with the media and land high-exposure opportunities. You'll learn how to get featured, published, and interviewed in the blogs, podcasts, so you can impact more people.
We'll ask you to commit for only 15 to 30 minutes per week, for four weeks, to start seeing results
I've really found the PR challenge so so helpful - I'm making my way through it still (slowly but surely) and can see the power in what I've been doing. I've already seen increases in my following from doing the work!
Cam Dempster, Cam Dempster
You dream of becoming known as an expert but you aren’t quite sure how to start getting mentioned on big publications such as Forbes, Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, Brit + Co or how to land podcast interviews or guest posts on sites that your audience reads.
If you want to get featured in top publications, podcasts and more, you need to understand what the media is truly looking for and build a win-win relationship with them.
- You know that PR is important for growing your brand but aren't sure where to get started
- You feel like you need to spend 1/3K retainer for a PR to help you
- You are not sure what kind of PR would work for you
I was already doing a bit of trawling on Twitter, but discovering the help a reporter style sites has been amazing and have been able to contribute and make connections that I'd never have managed on my own. Thanks HBC!
Vicky Shilling, the Flourishing Pantry
If you’re ready to start becoming known as an expert, it’s time to sign up for our PR & media challenge. Here's what you'll learn:
- How to define your PR & Media goals and what media works best for you
- How to find the best publication and pitch to editors
- Key hacks to make the most of your contributions
- How to get journalists& opportunities come to you