Zero to Hero Challenge
Seven Days to Set Up your Blog
No matter what your day job, blogging is an amazing way to share your knowledge, wisdom and advice with the world.
Aimed at individuals at the very beginning of their blogging journey, especially those who don't actually have a blog yet, this 7-day course equips you with all the need-to-know info and skills you need to create a killer blog.
Is this you?
- Do you create amazing recipes, killer workouts or have a serious passion for wellbeing?
- Don't know which blogging platform is the right one for you?
- Unsure about how to create the perfect layout for a blog?
- Want to know what you should actually be blogging about at all?
To answer all your blogging questions is our Zero to Hero challenge.
In less than 15 minutes per day, we'll be showing you how to start your very own website.
You'll learn how to plan for your blog name, topic and mission, which platform you should choose, the best layout for your blog, how to plan your content (and how often you should post it) and so much more.
Get started now!
Bonus Content: Epic Blog Planner
The HBC Epic Blog Planner includes Monthly, Weekly and Daily prompts to own your awesomeness and get organised like a boss. The plan includes a handy glossary with step-by-step explanations of all the key components of a successful blogpost.
With this planner you'll be able to:
- create an effective content calendar for your blog
- keep track of your sponsored posts and guest posts
- make sure all of your posts are optimised for maximum reach
- celebrate weekly wins and set effective goals
- reflect on lessons learnt, and create effective CTAs
The best thing about this planner is: you buy it once, and can print it accordingly to your schedule. Why not bind it to create your own, personalised planner? The world is your oyster, and we are here to support you on your takeover journey!
"When I decided that I wanted to make my blog more than just a glorified online diary, I headed to one of the HBC challenges to help my website to sell itself. Through this, I launched my first blogging series, and created a structure for my blog that helps me to keep my branding consistent and check up on my progress. The lessons I learnt have been invaluable, and are still pointers that I reference on my blog today."
Get started now!
In this challenge will learn:
- The fool-proof formula to getting your blog looking professional
- Which platform is best for you and the benefits of different hosting sites
- How to brand your blog consistently and effectively
- The essential strategy to finding your ideal reader
- The basic structure of a blog and the pages you need to have
- Ideas for your first posts and how to share them effectively on social media
- How to develop your own recognisable, signature style through design and branding
Benefits of this course include:
- Beginning your blog the right way, the first time, by getting a professional look on a platform that is right for you.
- Gaining a sound understanding of what makes an interesting, readable blog
- Developing your ideas so that your blog posts have purpose and target your ideal reader
- Gaining a basic understanding of design and branding essentials
- Getting a better understanding on how to optimise your time